True Love :)
I don't see the Army as a complication, but as an option for incredible journeys. The trick is finding the joy in each one of the many small journeys. And remembering that even with all the struggles we might face, we will always find ourselves on the path Home.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Day 7. February 7th 2014
In the single week I have actively searched on a daily basis for things that make me smile, I see hundreds upon hundreds of things that show me how blessed and lucky I am to live the life I have. I am taking part in a month long yoga challenge to perform certain poses that "open your heart" and this day's pose was Seal. Bug was including seal sounds with her pose. This picture speaks millions of words to me about how happy my world is. Forget the fact I fail to make dinner 40% of the nights in a week, forget that I only get to shower 3-4 times in a week because I feel so overwhelmed with my daily tasks. Forget all that stupid stuff. I have these incredible kids that are spitting images of myself and this amazing guy who chose to put up with my idiotic moods and hormones. Who are happy to be silly and are receptive to being healthy and taking care of themselves and loving others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment